Simple Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just plain awesome ! The cook and the story! Last prime rib I bought was bone in... especially for our 4 legged family members! Just love them!

Ryan

Reactions: Flatrate
Great meal and story. But, I do believe I'd be fighting your pup over the dog dish!!:emoji_laughing:
Thanks for checking in Steve, be careful he can get an attitude!

Dave
Now that's a steak!
Beef for the master and for his hound.
Looks like a man's meal.
Hey Chile thanks for the comment and like. I caught myself looking at the middle line you wrote, trying to figure out who I am! LOL

Dave
Just plain awesome ! The cook and the story! Last prime rib I bought was bone in... especially for our 4 legged family members! Just love them!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. I am a dog lover, I don't have kids or any family for that matter, its already in my will that when I leave this life my house and entire estate goes to the local Humane Society.

Dave.

AF716AA2-6630-4C76-93BC-E513FD1EA476.jpeg

Great looking steak and loved hearing about the new pup. My girl supervises both my wife and I, she is 11 now. Grilling steaks with a beer in hand and your dog by your side…not sure it can get any better!

View attachment 661575
Great looking steak and loved hearing about the new pup. My girl supervises both my wife and I, she is 11 now. Grilling steaks with a beer in hand and your dog by your side…not sure it can get any better!
Thanks CHP and thank you for sharing the picture. Life without dogs, I wouldn't want to live it.

Dave

Reactions: drdon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky