Show Yourself

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by flash, Sep 1, 2007.

1. keywesmoke

keywesmoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

who eats sailfish????? Nobody I know......

2. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

billfish,with the exception of swordfish are not an eating fish-we practice catch & release.anything else goes home w/ the customer. if they don't want it or can't take it home- into my freezer it goes.

3. wavector

wavector Smoking Fanatic

I have had Blue Marlin Salad that was excellent. I little salty, but it's good. The lady that made it may have put in too much salt, I dunno, I was 18 years old.

4. smokin for life

smokin for life Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Flash thank a lot for starting this thread, i don't know how to explain what I want to say, but after seeing every one post their pic's it seems like we are really family. I know it must of been hard for some to post their pic (I know it was for me) but still everyone did it, even Meowy. This is REALLY ONE GREAT fourm. Thank Ya'll for letting me hang out with you.

5. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ditto. This forum is usually one of the high points on most days for me. Special thanks to TulsaJeff for providing this special spot!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

6. low&slow

low&slow Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Ok, I guess I'll get in on this one too. This is me and my 5 yo daughter. We were in the bird cages at the Ft. Worth zoo. If you're wondering, those are braces on her legs. She was born with multiple congenital contraction. Shes gone through 9 surgeries so far to straighten her legs. The doctors said she would NEVER walk. We proved them wrong!!

Here she is again walking!!

Here she is riding the Komoto? dragon.

7. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

low&slow, good for you sir. God bless you, your daughter, and your family!! [​IMG] Terry

8. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Dang what a cutie! Doctors might be "practicing" medicine but they can't see or understand the individuals will or spirit.

If I'd have listened to doctors my back would be full of steel rods. I just needed a patient caring Chiroprator that works for home brew and smoked meat! [​IMG]

You just keep telling that beautiful baby there's nothing she can't do (except maybe Pee standing up [​IMG] )

9. smokin for life

smokin for life Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Low&slow You have yourself one beautiful little girl there. All I can thik of to say is God Bless you & that little cutie. Keep the faith Bro.

10. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

O.K. You asked for it!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And NO........that's not grey, i dyed my beard white!!![​IMG]

11. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Glad you guys are enjoying this. It does make it more of a family forum this way.

[​IMG]

My other hobbie. [​IMG]

12. low&slow

low&slow Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Thank yall so much for the kind words. Its been a rough battle but she will win in the end.

13. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Well, since were all telling fish stories....................
    [​IMG]

14. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

low&slow, she's a little sweetheart... God bless her! [​IMG]

15. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Ok it took me a while to post a pic just don't have many so here is a pic of me in the farm semi and my little buddy (Little Man) And a pic at our wedding
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

My kinda wedding ... outdoors & casual! [​IMG]

17. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

You're just a big 'ol teddy bear! [​IMG]

18. keywesmoke

keywesmoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Ya, I know......got a charter boat out of Key West!

19. Low&Slow - your daughter is just beautiful!!!

20. crewdawg52

crewdawg52 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey bubba.....where dya catch the human? [​IMG]