Show Yourself

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by flash, Sep 1, 2007.

1. low&slow

low&slow Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Thank yall. Shes my little sweetie pie. A splitting image of her mama. Thank you for your kind words.

2. navionjim

navionjim Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

So Deb, are you a crypt crawling brass rubber as well?
    Jimbo

3. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Low&Slow she's a cutie

4. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey bubba, is that a Penn Squidder I see there on the left of the picture? I have a whole collection of those reels... they're work horses!

5. q3131a

q3131a Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Here I am sitting not so close to that Flash guy. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. payson

payson Meat Mopper

Here I am on New Years Eve enjoying a fine cigar and one of numerous belgian beers enjoyed that night!
    [​IMG]

7. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Cool to see you ... however ... I for one would like to see your eyes (no sunglasses) please!

8. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Nope dont cral in crypts and I don't know what a brass rubber is. I just find old pre 1830's gravestone carvings amazing. They just had chissles! ANd the history, inspcriptions and supersition intriege me as well. I don't do any rubbings just photos. Rubbings are illegal in CT.

9. squeezy

Excuse my ignorance ... but why are rubbings illegal [​IMG][​IMG]

10. vulcan75001

vulcan75001 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Terry..
    Tried to clean this up a little for ya....Hope it's to your liking....

11. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Squeezy -

My glasses tint outside. They always have some tint. I can't see a darn thing without them! I just looked through my hard drive and I only have two pictures of me (I usually take them). Only one with open eyes. One with open mouth ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. squeezy

Hmmm! ... you forgot to answer my question mom .... [​IMG]

13. squeezy

So where'd ya find the 2 legged animal? [​IMG]

14. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

awesome pearl set debi... didn't know ya played fer kiss too.... the lady behind the cat makeup... [​IMG] i'd say just joking & blow a hug but we don't have that icon yet..

15. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Gol darn Richard! you must be a computer genius. [​IMG] The shadow was on my face and you can't believe how much my mom bit**ed about that picture. [​IMG] Anyway, I thank you my friend! That was very kind of you. [​IMG] Between you and Debi, I don't know if I can ever repay you? Terry

16. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

a night shot & a few light & my buddy terry there might be the 'lectric horseman....[​IMG]

17. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey Paul, I'm pretty sure we found that critter in the give away rack at the dollar store. [​IMG] Wait a minute, I resemble that remark. [​IMG]

18. Ok, here I am, if your computer quits working, blame the guy who started this thread!

Frank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. scotty

scotty Smoking Fanatic

20. -devil-

-devil- Smoke Blower

well since i am new here, don't shoot me! ... but here are a few pics ...

[​IMG]

me with the first deer i got .. (only second time hunting, and ended up with 3 that day, ran out of tags so stopped for the year) ...

[​IMG]

ummm ... well ... i don't recall a whole lot about this night ... thats me in the center ... and from what i was told .. that was the second bottle of tequelia in that photo that i finished off by myself that night...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

those are my two taste testers ... if they spit it out .. i won't eat it ... lol

i used to be a photographer as well ... which even now .. it is rare to find a photo of me ... heh

http://www.silenzzzz.net/photos/

that is some of the photos i have taken in the past ...

now tho, i have gone for a more laid back life ... only work 6 months out of the year ... etc etc ...

besides picking up on smokin meats as a hobby .. i have one other thing to pass the time ...

http://www.silenzzzz.net/pipe/FREDDIE.JPG

pipesmoking! ... that pic is my pride n joy that i had made about a year ago ...