Short Ribs and Little Wings with Potato Wedges ( all small things lol )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking food David! I love flanken ribs. Try them Korean style sometime.

Thanks Brian for the like and the comment

The short ribs are my favorite cut of beef , for tenderness and flavor....so far
I will try the Korean style , I have done them lots of ways . Teriyaki is also good

David

Thanks Brian for the like and the comment

The short ribs are my favorite cut of beef , for tenderness and flavor....so far
I will try the Korean style , I have done them lots of ways . Teriyaki is also good

David
I have tried several versions and this my favorite. Chef John never disappoints.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
David, that is spectacular. Everything looks absolutely top notch. Very well done sir and kudos on the carousel ride!! Much deserved.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I have tried several versions and this my favorite. Chef John never disappoints.

That looks good also Brian , thanks for the link, I think the pears would be a nice flavor with all the other items. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

David

Great looking plate. I'm liking the idea with the tater wedges!
Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

The seasoned potato wedges came that way frozen, but the seasoning was a little bland.
So I added some spices , let them thaw a little and a light spray of cooking oil ( light spray )
and than in the smoker. The Hickory was gone by than so no real smoke flavor...maybe slight
but they crisp up really nice.

David

David, that is spectacular. Everything looks absolutely top notch. Very well done sir and kudos on the carousel ride!! Much deserved.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

Everything was as good or better than it looked . Those ribs are to die for
I can't believe Mona really wanted her share, lol

And thank you for the comment on the Feature . I was surprised when I got home tonight and saw that
Thanks to the powers that be to put this meal up there

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky