Server cold or hot?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate85

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 19, 2010
How do you guys serve your ABT? Hot or cold? If hot how do you keep them hot after there out of the smoker?

Hold them hot in a 150-180 oven. Reheat at 325 about 15 minutes. I don't mind them room temp or even cold out of the refer. Especially at 3 AM and I need a snack...JJ

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks for the tips guys! Might have to just go cold this time

I like the ABT's and the pork shots cold . Helps to un blur my vision late at night .

ABT's I like warm, for leftovers a quick nuke usually gets it warm enough for me.

Chris

I eat em hot out of the smoker and then snack on the rest cold,sometimes I have a few cold ABT's for breakfast. I used to give them out to coworkers and the majority ate them cold also usually at 7am when they got them . :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky