• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Separating a brisket

humdinger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 27, 2012
Awesome demonstration. Solves two mysteries for me (how to separate and how to make burnt ends) Points for sure! Thanks.

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
I'm glad it's still helping after 6 1/2 years.. Thank You

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
Ummm... Wiki? What? Where? I know what Wiki is, but not sure what it has to do with this site. But then I'm stupid, so......
Look at the Article tab at the top of the page. They were originally called "Wiki's" if I remember right. Basically really good informative posts.

adam42

Joined Aug 23, 2016
Thank you this will be very helpful. Brisket is my favorite and finding in the Northeast is almost impossible. I will definitely try this when I finish the smoker.

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009

Thank you this will be very helpful. Brisket is my favorite and finding in the Northeast is almost impossible. I will definitely try this when I finish the smoker.
Glad to see it's still helpful!

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014

A42, Not sure were in Maine you are but Super wally worlds carry briskets in the NE area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom