Saying Thanks To Dr. Flo: Smoked Beef Tenderloin (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nailed it again! Looks awesome! And your pool looks mighty inviting also!
Thanks Ryan!! Were it not for the pool (and the margaritas of course) Summertime here would be pretty much unbearable.
Robert you did an other very fine meal , and it is good to have friends like that . And if that is what she will take for helping you. You did it right.
I could go for an end cut on the tenderloin for sure. And of coarse the rolls. Love the potatoes .... but I really love doing up potatoes
Thank you David. Those roasts have two ends so there could be one for you :emoji_wink: Potatoes were really good. did them the same way as mashed taters with several things added in, just didn't mash them. Left them chunky the on the grill in a CI skillet really made a difference.
I’ve been on and off the grid the last couple weeks and didn’t see you had a mishap. Sorry to hear that and I hope you’re on the mend. I’m glad to hear you had some world-class help at your side watching out for you.

All that and another amazing meal!
Thanks so much Sven. I hope the "off the grid" is optional for good reasons. Was a couple weeks on the foot getting back to normal. Infection was gone in a week or so but it was pretty sore for a while after than. All back to normal though.....till I do it again :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Wow Robert, another great meal! The color you get on the meat is amazing. Your creativity with the potato dishes really shows. Glad you're on the mend.
Thanks so much Mike. The accolades are appreciated. As has been noted, getting that color on the meat was discovered by accident a few months ago but I've stuck with it...for obvious reasons :emoji_wink:
Fantastic looking meal there Robert!
Nothing like having your own personal Physician!
Glad you on the mend!
Thank you Al. The kind words mean the world to me sir and are greatly appreciated.
That’s a picture perfect tenderloin and a wonderful treat for Dr Flo, Robert. The whole meal looks outstanding!
Very much appreciate it Joe. She and Jim seemed to enjoy the meal as there was hardly a speck of anything left...and I'm still getting text messages from her about the meal.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky