Saying Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rnixon36

Original poster
Feb 19, 2011
Hello all and greetings from Texas.  In the process of ordering my Master Froge Smoker.  Have appricated everyones input on this smoker and the mods for it.  It will hopefully be in this next weekend along with all the mods I have picked up for it.  Looking forward to doing a brisket that weekend.

Welcome to the SMF. It sounds like you're about to start a great outdoor hobby, be sure and season your smoker before cooking with it. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

rnixon36, we are glad to have you with us. May I make a few suggestions that may help you here?  1) Sign up for the FREE 5 Day E-Course offered by Jeff (site owner, web master, smoking expert), I had been smoking meat for about 6 years when I got it and it really helped me with a lot of things I had never even thought about and made my smokes much better. 2) Use the Search Bar, ( near the top of the page) and the WIKI section, here you will find tons of information that will not only be of interest to you will answer many questions about any idea or problem you might have.  (3 The only dumb question you can ask here  is the one you do not ask!  We were all new at one time and we have all made mistakes or had smokes not come out the way we wanted them to so if you have a question, please ask it.  There are tons of good people here just waiting to help new guys and we all enjoy doing it.  I have the Master Forge 2dr LP gas Smoker so maybe I can help you some, as they say here in Appalachia, just yell if you need anything!   Again, we are glad to have you with us and may all your smokes be great!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky