• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sauteed Mushroom and Bacon Pork Tenderloin w/ Qview

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Looks good to me. That was a really big tenderloin if you aske me. Looks like two stuck together?. Like to try one of those stuffed with some fresh spinach & feta.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yea that looks delicious. Great job! But like Terry says try stuffing one next time, it's even better.

thunderdome

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 19, 2009
Yea that looks delicious. Great job! But like Terry says try stuffing one next time, it's even better.
I thought i'd give this 'ready to cook' dry rubbed version a shot on it's own. I dont think it would have hurt though. I usually will roll or stuff a loin if it's not pre-seasoned or marinated

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks mighty tasty from my house!

Bear

bigeyedavid

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Lookin good most of the pre rubbed ones ive tryed fall short on flavor.So i just buy the unseasoned ones.

dtcunni

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 1, 2010
Looks good...I smoked a tenderloin from Costco a few days ago. It was the same brand and very tasty except mine was just normal.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.