sausage stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i did not even pay that much attention to it, really i read what you said, but did not really understand until i bought one. live and learn
dannylang

Danny since you have your stuffer (you haven't told us what you have but its not pushing meat all the way out) let's make what you have work.

Bread, that's gonna get that sticky mess of meat out of the buy the cheapest bread($.0.89 here) and put the loaf in there, crank the handle down. Stop when bread comes out.

Done. Clean out bread mess, water works great.

Dirtsailor has the trick there... I haven't used it to stuff (I don't have the horn type like you), but I use it to grind and push the last of the meat out

i have tried the bread trick, i fold it to fill the opening, then i crank the handle and nothing happens. i guess i will be frying the rest, it makes about 2 full patties of meat, thats a lot of waste, but it is good in the frying pan.

dannylang

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky