Sausage Sammies and Spam Sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love the SPAM sami's I actually smoked a can of SPAM over the weekend and had slices of it in grilled cheese sami's LOVE the stuff!

Looks great as always . I could go for fried spam and some yellow mustard on a bun myself .
Thank You Rich!!
Yup---Good Stuff!!

Bear

Nice looking plate Bear, I hope you start feeling better soon.

My air fryer died last week, so took the opportunity of jumping on the same Ninja you have. I have been playing with and it is really cool. Still in the learning curve. We did burgers last night and I was surprised the Ninja cut it off a t 121 deg for med-rare. unsure, I let it fly for a bit longer. Overdone, I never even thought that the ninja was smart enough to account for carry over!

I won't make that mistake when I do the Ribeyes. Thanks for all your posts on this fryer, that will surely help in the learning curve.

Thank You Cliff!!
Mrs Bear takes advantage of my Step by Steps Too!!

Bear

That's some tasty looking meals there bear
Thank You Jim!!!
Bear

It all looks good Bear, but the sliced sausage with the Tallaricos looks fantastic!! Sorry to hear you're having a rough go of it but sure glad to see you back and posting. Been wondering where you were hiding :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thank You Robert.
Not good at all up here!

Bear

John I must have missed this the first go round. I LOVE both fried Spam and deviled eggs. This would be a great meal to me!!

Looks awesome Bear! I especially dig the sausage with Tallaricos sauce. Definitely want to try that!!! Awesome to see you posting again. All my families prayers for your strength to return soon!
Thanks Jed!!
Yup---Ninja does a lot of good stuff!!

Bear

Looks great Bear!
I'm a big Spam fan and I've been doing a lot of it fried in the Ninja.

Thanks Buddy!!
Keep that Ninja Going!!

Bear

Reactions: bauchjw
Heck yeah Bear.
I'm really liking the fried spammy sammy with the deviled eggs.

Stu

Thank You Stu!!
Yup, I enjoyed it!!

Bear
All looks great as usual, John. I haven't had Spam in years either. Been using Pork Roll when I get it. Those Deviled Eggs are trying to steal the show. Glad to see you posting again.

Thank You Mike!!
Mrs Bear makes awesome Deviled Eggs.
She has always been both of our family's "Designated Deviled Eggs Maker".

Bear

Looks great as always . I could go for fried spam and some yellow mustard on a bun myself .

Thank You Rich!!
I think Yellow mustard is my favorite on Spam. Just like a "Bacon-dog"

Bear
Nice looking plate Bear, I hope you start feeling better soon.

My air fryer died last week, so took the opportunity of jumping on the same Ninja you have. I have been playing with and it is really cool. Still in the learning curve. We did burgers last night and I was surprised the Ninja cut it off a t 121 deg for med-rare. unsure, I let it fly for a bit longer. Overdone, I never even thought that the ninja was smart enough to account for carry over!

I won't make that mistake when I do the Ribeyes. Thanks for all your posts on this fryer, that will surely help in the learning curve.
Sounds Great, Cliff!!
Enjoy that Ninja!!

Bear

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Well Bear, you go ahead and eat all the spam and I'll be more than happy to help eat the rest!
Our chocolates finally came so time to make melt a ways soon!

Ryan

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
That's some tasty looking meals there bear
Thank You Jim!!
It's been Great---Glad to have known you.

Bear
It all looks real good to me, except the Spam.
I could eat a dozen of those deviled eggs!
Glad to see you back posting!
Al
Thank You Al
It's been a Great 13 years, but it's about over on this end, Al.
Keep helping the Newbies---I'm checking out.

John

• Sad
Reactions: TKOBBQ1
Thank You Jim!!
It's been Great---Glad to have known you.

Bear

Thank You Al
It's been a Great 13 years, but it's about over on this end, Al.
Keep helping the Newbies---I'm checking out.

John
I am so sorry to hear that John. I don’t know the whole story, but prayers have been sent. I only wish I got the chance to meet you in person.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky