Sausage McPancake French toast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PolishDeli

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 9, 2018
Bought an electric griddle recently, and we’ve been having fun with it.
I invented a new breakfast sandwich: The Sausage McPancake French toast.

Make small pancakes
1.jpg
2.jpg

Let them cool a little; soak in French toast batter; and put them back of the griddle.
3.jpg

Make breakfast sausage patties. (These were supposed to be breakfast sausages, but I never got around to stuffing them – here is the recipe: https://www.meatsandsausages.com/sausage-recipes/breakfast)
4.jpg

Assemble:
5.jpg

The next one was with scrambled eggs, so a Sausage and egg McPancake French toast
Ate it before getting a picture of it though.

What an awesome idea.
I just showed this to Judy & she is ready to make some for her birthday, which happens to be on Halloween! She always makes some outrageous breakfast & I think this year this may be the one she makes!! I may have to put some syrup on mine!
Al

Nice Job, PD!!!
My kind of Awesome Eats!!
And only at 39 years old---Great Job!!
Like.

Bear

What a great way to use Leftover Pancakes! Creative idea! Depending on who's home, I can end up with leftover Pancakes. Foil wrapped and reheated in the oven is ok but, the French toast batter would re-purpose and refresh the cakes. I got to try this...JJ

Dayum. Nice.

Banana bread that's getting a bit stale makes french toast that you would not believe. I've had it with sausage patties more times than I'd like to admit.

Never thought of using a hotcake!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky