sausage and peppers fattie with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yount

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 11, 2009
North East,P.A
Ok so i wanted to make a little how to on how i do my fatties so here it is hopefully it may help someone.
Started off with a bob evans zesty hot.

Put it in a gallon ziploc and made it flat.

then put in fridge to make it easier to work with.While it was chilling i cut up some onions and peppers.

Sauteed them with a little evo and garlic.

Then i took the peppers,onions,garlic,Mozzarella and some marinara put it in a cup and microwaved it to get it to melt.

then i have a little plastic tube i spray lightly with pam and pour ingredients into it and then throw in freezer for a few mintues to harden

then i pull out meat slice sides of bag and push the now hardened mixture on to the meat.

then i roll it and time for fridge to stiffen then on to the smoker will post pics of finished product when it comes out of the smoker

Everything looks fine for now one thing I havent seen yet is the plastic wrap after you roll it all together you should wrap it in plastic shrink wrap and hold onto the ends and push or pull it along the table and that will tighten up the roll. Then put that into the refrig over night and then take it out to smoke. If you have any more questions we are here all week.

i do do that my daughter 7yr old was videoing it but it didnt come out good.lol i made a few just figured id show how i do it lol well here are the finished results out of the smoker

and sliced

Looks Good...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky