Saturday Spares!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jetsknicks1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
Ocala, Fl.
We have some friends coming in for the weekend and my wife asked what we should for dinner, well I just happened to be looking at a BearCarver rib thread sooooo what do you think I said? :yahoo:
Picked up some St Louis spares, cut them in half to fit in the box and pulled the membrane. A little mustard and a nice coating of rub, which is Bad Byron's Butt Rub with some onion powder, garlic powder & brown sugar added.

All wrapped up and heading for the fridge. We won't be eating till about 6:00 so I'll put em on about 1:00. More Q-View to come!

I had some thin cut chicken breasts that I had to do something with so I put them in some jerk marinade and dusted them with some Montreal Seasoning and putting them on for a snack. I've never smoked anything this thin before so I'll just have to keep an eye on them.

I need to work on my ribs some more lol. They cooked a lot faster than I thought they would, they were FOB right out of the foil. The flavors were spot on and I got a bunch of compliments on them and folks went back for seconds but to me, they were overdone. It got really busy so this photo is the only one I was able to take.

Had that happen to my baby backs a few weeks sgo

Richie

points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky