Salmon Patties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Tonight decided to cook a few of our Salmon patties from this past Salmon season harvest. Patties consist basically of the meat from scrapping the bones back when we filet the fish. After scrapping and chopping down to small pieces, we vacuum seal the meat into patties after mixing in a few special ingredients such as bread crumbs, parsley, etc. Dipped into a plate of panko crumbs and cooked in some olive oil & buttah'.

ne2u9yqa.jpg

A few potatoes and green beans on the side:
ry5y9aqy.jpg

Our favorite 3 Salmon sauces:
4a5a6e3u.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Last edited:
I should delete my account on this forum...

All the posts , and surely the pictures , make me drooling and showing those to the misses give always the same comment : "Yeah , that looks great , when will you make that ?" , so give me work also.

So about those patties : on the "to do list" for sure.

Nice work !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky