Salami Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My son in law asked if I can make more.

Yup

IMG_6569.JPG

IMG_6571.JPG

I remember making these when we both were on the bradely forum together. They were pretty good from what I remember.

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
That seems so long ago huh.
Ya it sure does. Made a lot of friends there and learned a lot also. Not many of us left from that group. Some forums don't like you to speak your mind and I have left a few over the years. Funny how the one guy that used to get under my skin is still trying to run the show over there. Mr. Tidy whitey that puts starch in his shorts is running the show over there. Think you might know who I mean LOL

BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker May I ask what humidifier you have in there? Looks like an excellent space saver! Meat looks good too!

EDIT: That is, if it's actually a humidifier

The humidifier is on the bottom, top is a de humidifier.
Thanks for the reply.

Apologies. I may have left out a ton of pertinent info on my part. I have built my own DIY drying chamber. However I find that my humidifier is a bit large and getting in the way of my Genoa salami currently drying. I actually have a similar dehumidifier, but your humidifier looks way more compact than mine. I attached a pic of my current setup.

After seeing your pic, I was interested in getting more cu ft for more meats. I was able to discover the humidifier you had and ordered one.

Now that I’ve totally derailed this thread 😳 , I’ll try to get it back on track by saying this looks amazing and I’m diving in to your other posts. Keep up the amazing work!
IMG_0315.jpeg

I got the small humidifier from amazon,

Look for this on amazon.

Pure Enrichment MistAire Travel - Ultrasonic Cool Mist Water Bottle Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off,​

It only has a 6 hour run time

Reactions: snadamo
Ya it sure does. Made a lot of friends there and learned a lot also. Not many of us left from that group. Some forums don't like you to speak your mind and I have left a few over the years. Funny how the one guy that used to get under my skin is still trying to run the show over there. Mr. Tidy whitey that puts starch in his shorts is running the show over there. Think you might know who I mean LOL
Yeah I know who you are talking about.

These are all done for him

vcst.JPG

vcst2.JPG

No vac sealing because I'm sure they will be gone by Friday.
vcst1.JPG

Reactions: Flash Burn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky