Said bye bye to my OK Joe reverse flow today. all I need now is a 22" WSM.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
what a CF selling things on Market place down here in N Cuba. First you need some one that speaks English.
Hasta la Vista. ok joe reverse.jpg

If you already have the 18 " , maybe consider looking at the 26 " kettle . It's a smoking / grilling machine .
well shit. 2 hours or video watching. as tempting as the 26 looks,, after doing some learnin' I'd still be 6 bills in after i bought a slow and sear, which it looks like i would need to do to do long 237 degree smokes, like i do with my 18 WSM. I don't need a big grill. 1I've got an old friend that has sat unused since i started smoking. I used it primarily for the infrared burner a rotisserie, and some bbq's like chicken and chops. (mostly rotisserie) I had to uncover and move it to get the stick burner off the patio. I ordered some new flame diffusers for it so i could breath some new life into it. We don't have large gatherings, and i ve got the Blackstone for smash burger and philly cheese and skirts. I think I'm going to sit tight unless the weber gods dop a used 22 on the marketplace. Spruce up the Napoleon for Thanksgiving and Christmas rib roasts spun. Unless there's a good deal on bone in rib roasts.
Pics/video for attention. I guess you can't post video clips here.

napoleon small.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky