Rustysrpm

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rustysrpm

Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
Hello  I Live near Austin, Tx   I am retired and looking forward to learning how to smoke meats myself so i don't

have to buy them all the time.  My first Smoker and today will be my first time trying to smoke anything.  I just bought a Rivergrill Hustler

vertical smoker.  i have already seasoned the smoker and now i am going to try some Baby Back Ribs.. 

I am looking forward to sharing how it went.  Thank You.

Thank you Al and the ribs were fantastic!  Christmas day i am going to smoke a pork loin roast.

i will let you know how that works ..

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a sunny and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of          great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky