Royal Oak Lump....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr500

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Auburn Al
I was cruising through wally world today and I ran across ROL in a 17 # bag for 12 buks. I have never seen RO in such a large bag. Is this just for the summer here in fla or is it something that is the norm??

I have never seen, so I grabbed 3 bags hahah

M

They were on sale here in MD for $10 a while back (at WallyMart).  I bought some and found they have larger pieces than in the 8lb bags.  So far so good.  I hope they keep carrying them all the time.

I was at WallyWorld this morning as well, ran out of apple wood chips and forgot to get them from the BBQ store last weekend. I was surprised to see that they had a fairly good selection of wood chips and chunks as well as ROL. Picked up two bags of Western Wood apple and a bag of Stubbs mix of oak, hickory and applewood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky