root crops i am planting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2006
Waco, TX
i have a package of "evergreen long white bunching" onion seeds, burpee brand. robust italian variety garlic sets, 5 bulbs. one package of "super sweet" onions, 60 bulbs.

Man Chris, if you go at this gardening like you did smoking, you're gonna need a tractor.
biggrin.gif
Good Luck this year with the garden. Keep us posted.

Keep Smokin

lmao, naw. my brother has a 6hp rear-tine tiller. i will pick by hand. i will not get carried away with the garden. my wife doesn't eat alot of veggies, and y'all know i eat very few.

Chris -

you ca buy galic from the grocery store, peel it, stick it in water and when the green slaks come out plant it.

That's my understanding. I've not had much luck with garlic though.

Chris, I'll bet you start eating more veggies when you start growing your own. They just all seem to taste better.

Those bunching onions will keep producing for years if they're the type I'm thinking of. Don't forget the pix. We need a before and after.

Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky