Roast simple

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
So had a morning. HVAC problems and then meeting friends for lunch. That mystery meat was chuck roast. Did not have time to mess with, again I say 2 days off is just not enuogh! Seasoned with Rudy BBQ rub threw in crock pot. Poured can of cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup and that it. By the way. That roasted garlic nothing like the orginal in a good way. All I buy now. One of the tasty roast I have done. Was a real good cut. Super tender. I know not pretty but:

20200802_151426.jpg 20200802_162204.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kruizer and jcam222
I like Rudy's Rub and original Sause. I haven't ordered the Turkey rub in a few years, but that is a good one too. My favorite store was the one on the Sea World exit and I actually met Doc Holiday a few years before they turned into a franchise. He was a real ambassador to barbecue.

He told me he has visited my cookin' site, which surprised me and I tried to wrangle some information from him about the cream corn they serve. He told me one ingredient was 'love' and stopped at that. I did however locate some employee versions of that recipe and came up with a pretty good clone if you are interested.
kACPc34.jpg

I like Rudy's Rub and original Sause. I haven't ordered the Turkey rub in a few years, but that is a good one too. My favorite store was the one on the Sea World exit and I actually met Doc Holiday a few years before they turned into a franchise. He was a real ambassador to barbecue.

He told me he has visited my cookin' site, which surprised me and I tried to wrangle some information from him about the cream corn they serve. He told me one ingredient was 'love' and stopped at that. I did however locate some employee versions of that recipe and came up with a pretty good clone if you are interested.
View attachment 456802
I had not tried the corn but I heard it good. Everything else is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky