Roast Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DinnerIsComing

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 27, 2022
Cedar Creek, TX
Lately, I've been taking old favorite recipes and thinking, Hey! Let's smoke that instead of baking!"

One of my favorite conversion recipes is one I came across named "Roast Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Sauce"

This is the recipe link: https://www.spendwithpennies.com/pork-tenderloin-with-dijon-sauce/

As far as the changes go, instead of using the oven at 400F, I use my smoker at 225-250F and let roll. I stick a probe in it and watch the temperature and pull it from the smoker at ~140F and let the carry-over cooking continue. While the tenderloin smokes, start the Dijon Sauce which always seems to take more time to reduce than I expect.

Final note: the recipe calls for a quick pan sear on all sides. I've made this with and without the sear. The sear is "more presentable" but the final result is fantastic either way!

Give it a shot and good luck!

Welcome to SMF! As Dave said above, a LOT of things can be made in the smoker! Have a look around and enjoy!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks great, er I mean what no pictures!!
Sounds great! I often look at that site for info.
I need to get around to post a cook and I think that since smoking is the new baking I will post my smoked bourbon caramel cheese cake.
With the pellet grill at higher temps it is like a convection oven and those make a killer cheese cake.
Time for me to shop for a tenderloin!

Reactions: DinnerIsComing
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky