Riverrat532 here for Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

riverrat532

Original poster
Nov 9, 2013
Central Florida
Hi everyone I'm from west central Florida and I am fairly new at smoking. Recently some friends and I have started competing in some FBA events and we are hooked. I was told about your site and couldn't wait to join up and hopefully learn from you all.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums! You've found the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome to SMF and congrats on doing the FBA events.

Welcome RiverRat.  You came to the right place. Lots of other pros here as well as folks into making the best Sunday dinner they can make. 

Hi everyone, Rocky from Wisconsin.Just joined last week.I'm a equipment mechanic. My wife bought me a Master Built 30 two weeks ago for my BD.Did a pork shoulder last week. Turned out great.Doing two full chickens today.Hope they turn out good.Go PACK!!!!!

Thanks everyone!! Hope everyone is enjoying today as much as I am! The wife is gone so its just me and the dog smoking three racks of ribs and two chickens. Happy cooking everyone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky