Rival Week Tailgating... Qview to follow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

new2que

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
Greenville, SC
Anyone getting geared up for Rival Weekend?  Any big smoking plans!  I know a lot of you will be smoking for T-Day but I just gotta know!

I'll be smoking a couple butts Friday to reheat at the game Saturday.  I wish we could smoke something symbolic of our rivals losing, but the last time I checked it's still frowned upon to smoke TIGER, so day of we'll be doing some wings, ABTs, and sausage on the Cocky UDS. 

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, count your blessings, and check back in as the weekend progresses for some great Qview, I'll be doing the same to check out everyone else's!

Much like you I am pretty sure it is frowned upon to throw "Seminole" on the ole smoker!  We will however be rocking the wings and of course lots of pork chops in can!

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now I'm just a Gator stuck in Jersey hoping to be able to see the game. Now I'm sure that the Gators will pull it off a victory. I'll be doing something with the smoker.

I may have to put a few racks of spares on the smoker. I am on call so I have to stick around and the wife and I just bought a new 55in. LED TV with a new fireplace entertainment center and the weather is bad out so what better then smoking some meat and watching some football on the big screen. Now I just need to upgrade to HD. haha

think i'm done with football til the bowl games, after Nebraska got scr*wed by the refs, playing Texas last week.  I will say it was a great defensive game, but come on 16 flags to 2. 

Last edited:
I hate to bring up old post but this one i had. too. I ve never tried smoked tiger but im sure with a good rub and 12 hours on the smoker that meat will fall right off the bone. Oh yea by the way arkansas won last year. hehehehehe

What he said.
yahoo.gif

I hate to bring up old post but this one i had. too. I ve never tried smoked tiger but im sure with a good rub and 12 hours on the smoker that meat will fall right off the bone. Oh yea by the way arkansas won last year. hehehehehe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky