Ring Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Did a 5 lb batch of cheesy ring bologna.

89710df3_DSCF7104.jpg

The stick rotated for even smoking.

f4153e3b_DSCF7113.jpg

Looks good to me. Normally i let the sausage fridge for it all to come together but this one i wanted to see how the cheese did. I dont use hi temp cheese, to much wax.

ee45709d_DSCF7141.jpg

Wow!

You keep putting some awesome looking slim jims & ring bologna up!

Great jobs!!!

Bear

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man you are ona roll. Do you work or sleep.?? You have been steady smoking and grinding and stuffing for days now.

that looks awesome!  I would also be interested in the recipe if you want to share.  Also, where did you get the cheese from?  You said it was too waxy for your liking?

that looks awesome!  I would also be interested in the recipe if you want to share.  Also, where did you get the cheese from?  You said it was too waxy for your liking?
Cabelas

The last and final batch i got from them was enough for me. I find that regular store bought cheese works great. Cube it and freeze it before you add to the meat.

looks great. How did the cabelas ring bologna seasoning taste?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky