Ribs Q-view

Discussion in 'Pork' started by pelon1, May 14, 2010.

1. We are trying some ribs in the ccsv this morning. Using Jeffs rub. Mesquite and 230 or as close as I can keep it. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    We are going to do a chicken later on (Beer Can) and some poppers photos to follow.

2. Nice... the on pic looks like your filming a cooking show LOL... "& next we apply the rub......"

3. smokey paul

smokey paul Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

looks like you are doing a good job but next time make the pictures a little bit bigger so us OLD folk can see them with out a mag glass LOL
    Keep up the good smoking!!!!

4. The ribs finished nicely and they tasted great too!!
    [​IMG]
    Then the Chicken and poppers went in!!
    [​IMG]

5. That was removing the membrane! Haven't done that before but now I won't ever leave it on again.[​IMG]

6. The poppers only took 40 minutes. The Chili grill is on the way as well, then no more horizontal poppers[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. And finally the chicken is done. Letting it rest then we are gonna tear it up!!
    [​IMG]

8. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Everything looks great! [​IMG]

9. Looks great! Especially dem ribs. Job well done!

10. BTW, where is St George?

11. Utah. Down south only 100 miles from Las Vegas!

12. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Man oh Man everything looks great and I really like those ABT's. You just put some cheddar cheese in them. UMMM I have never tried them that way before.

13. pandemonium

pandemonium Master of the Pit

looks good and jeffs rub has a good color and texture i need to order it.

14. rgacat

rgacat Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Great looking smokes you had. I bet they tasted as good as they looked.[​IMG]