Ribs, chicken, abts, beans,mac n cheese = Happy smoker. UPDATED w/ Finished pictures.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good/Bad news depending on who you are. The people we had invited over had to cancel last minutes due to sick kids and all. So good news is that there is more for us. Bad news is that our friends had to cancel.

Come on over

Well here you go.

Can you say CHEESE!!!!!!

View media item 431262
Ladies resting waiting for their final showing.

View media item 431263
ABT's made with Mini Bell Peppers. Came out extremely great.

View media item 431264
Ribs coming off the smoker. They were done 3-2-1
View media item 431265
All slices and ready to play nice.

View media item 431266
Chicken butchered down. Cut the breast in half.
View media item 431267

And the moment we were waiting for DINNER!!!!!

View media item 431268

:sausage: :grilling_smilie: :yahoo:

Everything turned out really good.

Brian that is some serious looking food.the Mac & Cheese looks better then mine Thanks for sharing 

Richie

points.gif

abts I see seems to be a stuffed pepper what did you use for the filling can see bacon wrap. Great helper leaning the ropes. Great looking meal.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was nice having the smoker going. It had been about a month.

abts I see seems to be a stuffed pepper what did you use for the filling can see bacon wrap. Great helper leaning the ropes. Great looking meal.

I used cream cheese mixed with my rub. Just mix and taste until you get it where you like it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky