Ribs, chicken, abts, beans,mac n cheese = Happy smoker. UPDATED w/ Finished pictures.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was nice having the smoker going. It had been about a month.

I used cream cheese mixed with my rub. Just mix and taste until you get it where you like it.

sure will try this maybe with hot peppers

I use to use Jalapeno but you never know if your gonna get some hot ones or mild ones. So When I want I zing I add extra Cayenne to the rub to give a consistent heat to it.

they say? cut the white vain out and the pepper won't be hot don't know because I like the hot so never tried it.

I have done this and still get some hot ones so thats why I switched and just use cayenne so I can produce a consistent product.

Dang it man that looks good,,,,, it sucks when friends cancel at last moment,,,,but understandable situation 

A full smoker is a happy smoker and yours looked very happy 

DS

Thanks everyone again for the kind words.

Dang it man that looks good,,,,, it sucks when friends cancel at last moment,,,,but understandable situation 

A full smoker is a happy smoker and yours looked very happy 

DS

It was actually the wife's cousins. We were trying to have a Cousin Q but when you have kinds with the flu its no good. Funny how when you call replacement guest and tell them you have the smoker going how quickly they show up. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky