Ribeye on my Smokey Joe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeye on my Smokey Joe

Well I had my Smokey Joe out for those Deerburgers, so I couldn’t resist throwing a Ribeye on it too.

Almost forgot how good a Ribeye tastes over Charcoal—Mighty Tasty!!
Marinated in Honey Teriyaki Marinade for a few hours first, of course.

Mrs Bear made us some Baked Taters & Green Beans to go with our Steak.

Even had a little left over for my Breakfast the next morning, as usual.

Enjoy the Pics,

Bear

One Nice Ribeye on my Smokey Joe:
IMG_2295.jpg

Getting There!!
IMG_2296.jpg

Just Right:
IMG_2298.jpg

Bear's First Helping:
IMG_2301.jpg

Oh Boy---Steak & Eggs!
IMG_2302.jpg

Awesome Bear Bait !!
IMG_2303.jpg

Happy Honey Bees---My yard is mostly Clover. Look at all the white Clover flowers.
My Bunnies Love it too:
IMG_2304.jpg

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!

Looks really delicious bear, It's been raining all weekend here on and off. So no grilling at our house.

Point for sure.

Chris

Lookin good . What a great meal that makes . I did two for fathers day , looked at your step by step for some smoke on them .
Sooo, Smokey Joe chicken is next ?

Just nothing like a good Ribeye cooked over charcoal Looks Great !!

I "LIKE" it

Gary

My yard (clover field) looks like yours. I use the honey bee excuse to put off mowing but sadly we have not seen any bees this year. Usually we have lots of the little buzzy visitors. SWMBO says as soon as F-1 and IndyCar is over today I will be race driving on the mower.

Busting my little weber today for doing some T-bones and using applewood to do a whole mess of ABTs. <I guess I went overboard when I bought 7 pounds of Jalapenos for ABTs>

Looks really delicious bear, It's been raining all weekend here on and off. So no grilling at our house.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Our rain finally skipped a day or two.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Lookin good . What a great meal that makes . I did two for fathers day , looked at your step by step for some smoke on them .
Sooo, Smokey Joe chicken is next ?

Thank You Rich!!!
I doubt if I'll get it out for Chicken. It's a little much for me---Gotta be worth it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

My yard (clover field) looks like yours. I use the honey bee excuse to put off mowing but sadly we have not seen any bees this year. Usually we have lots of the little buzzy visitors. SWMBO says as soon as F-1 and IndyCar is over today I will be race driving on the mower.

Yeah---There used to be at least 2 Honey Bees every square yard, when I'd walk around looking. Now I see very few. I read up on it, and it seems they aren't really sure of the main cause---Sort of what they call "A perfect Storm" of problems.

Bear

Just nothing like a good Ribeye cooked over charcoal Looks Great !!

I "LIKE" it

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks delicious bear, I would love to hear a little more about that marinade. Like for sure

Thank You Doug!
We used "Ken's Honey Teriyaki Marinade" for many years, but a few years ago, Mrs Bear couldn't find it, so she bought a bottle of "Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade". We've been getting that ever since, because it's just as good as Ken's, and costs less.

969b0450-2816-46a6-984b-6321cbd1dec0_1.ed22ddce29aea60e9d1b2f6beb952dde.jpeg

And Thanks for the Like,
Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky