Rib Roast on Rotisserie 1st Time Excellent

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice, there isn’t much better than beef turning over fire!
Thanks Civil, totally agree.
Wow, just wow!!! Mike, I would let you cook for me any day! That roast looks perfect.
Thanks Colin. It would be my pleasure to cook for you.
Rotisserie is such an awesome way to cook, that looks incredible! Nice work!
Thanks Jed. Yes 100% agree.
Awesome work! Looks really good!
Thanks Justin. Really appreciate the comments. How you been? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Man that looks great! I've been tempted to spin a rib roast but I never have because I was reluctant to drive a spit through it and risk having a hole and an over-cooked spot right in the middle of the roast. I see you've spun it around the other axis. I never thought of doing that, but that approach might eliminate my fear.

Reactions: MJB05615
That is one absolutely beautiful slab of meat Mike. I have both a prime rib and a standing rib roast in the freezer. Now you got me thinking we might just need some PR this weekend.....except the huge chipper I ordered got here a couple days ago and we're likely to be out in the yard all weekend chipping up the mess from the ice storm. Ain't we got fun??

Robert

Reactions: MJB05615
Man that looks great! I've been tempted to spin a rib roast but I never have because I was reluctant to drive a spit through it and risk having a hole and an over-cooked spot right in the middle of the roast. I see you've spun it around the other axis. I never thought of doing that, but that approach might eliminate my fear.
Thanks. First time and I'll do that position again. Only issue it slipped a little on each rotation while cooking.
That is one absolutely beautiful slab of meat Mike. I have both a prime rib and a standing rib roast in the freezer. Now you got me thinking we might just need some PR this weekend.....except the huge chipper I ordered got here a couple days ago and we're likely to be out in the yard all weekend chipping up the mess from the ice storm. Ain't we got fun??

Robert
Thanks Robert, I really appreciate it. Maybe you'll need a break this weekend and can fond time to Spin.:emoji_wink:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky