Rib eyes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
After a week of vacation with no home cooking. It was good to come home and fire up the grill.
Not a lot of pics. Found 2 nice Rib Eyes. And made a seafood salad. Did the steaks on the smokey Joe with charcoal and chunks of hickory.
The seafood salad was a box of that suddenly salad with a handful of shrimp, fake crab meat, and bacon. Quick, easy, and delicious!

20200807_170610.jpg
20200807_170722.jpg
20200807_170821.jpg

You nailed that steak! Bet it is nice to get home and have some good home cookin. Nice job

Ryan

That's a fine way to welcome yourself back home Steve, Like! We have a Jumbo Joe, it's one of my favorites to do a steak on. RAY

You nailed that steak! Bet it is nice to get home and have some good home cookin. Nice job

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! It is nice having home cooked food. But that vacation was very nice too! The steak was perfect. 145 degrees and juicy as heck. The char was just right.

That's a fine way to welcome yourself back home Steve, Like! We have a Jumbo Joe, it's one of my favorites to do a steak on. RAY
Thanks! I've thought about the large Joe. But, I'm gong to need to convince the boss it is needed!

That meal looks awesome Steve. Those steaks look perfect! Nice welcome home meal for sure!
It's very nice to go traveling, but oh so nice to come home.
Thanks for sharing.

That meal looks awesome Steve. Those steaks look perfect! Nice welcome home meal for sure!
It's very nice to go traveling, but oh so nice to come home.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Mike! And it is true. Coming home is also nice!

Wow Steve!! Those steaks look to die for. Welcome home brother!! Hope you had an enjoyable and safe vacation but it sure is nice to get back to some home cooked food!!

Robert

Whoa! That ribeye looks perfect to me! The lil joe puts out some good food if you’re only cooking for 2 people. I’m still trying to convince the boss I need a kettle.

Wow Steve!! Those steaks look to die for. Welcome home brother!! Hope you had an enjoyable and safe vacation but it sure is nice to get back to some home cooked food!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! It was a great vacation. But it's good to be back home for sure. Tonight it'll be comfort food!

Whoa! That ribeye looks perfect to me! The lil joe puts out some good food if you’re only cooking for 2 people. I’m still trying to convince the boss I need a kettle.
Thanks! This is a good size for 2 people. But, I'm really thinking I'll need to start hinting to the one who must be obeyed that another grill is needed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky