REVEAL...The Slice....Pancetta Piacentina D.O.P.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Put me down as a taste tester, Keith!! That looks phenomenal and I can only imagine the taste and smell!!
Thank you Charles!

If it was me, I would struggle to find myself worthy of eating this. Seriously, I would never want it to be gone!
Thank you Bertman! I can always make more!!

Damn dude, that looks so good.
I can only imagine the smell and flavors of that.
Pretty danged sure that anything store bought pales in comparison.

This I do know... That right there is a masterpiece by the very definition of the word, both contemporary and historical.

a work of outstanding artistry, skill, or workmanship.
  • historical
    a piece of work by a craftsman accepted as qualification for membership of a guild as an acknowledged master.

Thank you JC in GB JC in GB . THIS is the reason why I was so obsessed with every aspect of that chamber!

It really paid off. That cure was perfection. Awesome work. I hope you get many more cures of this level of success from your chamber. What a work of art both the chamber and the pancetta.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: indaswamp
Damn dude, that looks so good.
I can only imagine the smell and flavors of that.
Pretty danged sure that anything store bought pales in comparison.

This I do know... That right there is a masterpiece by the very definition of the word, both contemporary and historical.

a work of outstanding artistry, skill, or workmanship.
Man Chile, I'm blushing.....
Thank you for those kind words. Salumi is something I am VERY passionate about as a super taster.

I’m so glad this got featured…..this is WAY beyond your average home cure!!!! This is just unreal! Just had to say it again!

Reactions: indaswamp
I’m so glad this got featured…..this is WAY beyond your average home cure!!!! This is just unreal! Just had to say it again!
Woah....I did not even realize this thread was featured until just now!

Thanks civilsmoker! Exceptionally even drying on that piece. I am very impressed with that!

Reactions: civilsmoker
Lordy lordy that looks amazing!! The patience you have for all this stuff is brain numbing but sure pays high dividends in the end. Just beautiful!!

Robert

Reactions: JC in GB
Lordy lordy that looks amazing!! The patience you have for all this stuff is brain numbing but sure pays high dividends in the end. Just beautiful!!

Robert
Thank you Robert. You are so gracious with your praise. Correct technique is only about 20% of it, the rest is proper drying.....and time......to develop the complex flavors. Something this good simply can't be rushed.

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky