Reheating frozen steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
Quick question. I have a ribeye that was left over last weekend that I shrink wrapped and froze. Can anyone recommend the best way to reheat this sucker?

Reactions: JLeonard
I may get flogged for this... while I don't think I'd ever freeze a cooked steak, if I did and needed to reheat... I'd put it in the fridge for 24 hours, and then nuke it. There really is no saving it, and I don't have the patience to manage stove water without a sous vide.

Thanks guys. I froze it bc It was cooked it the night before I left town for a week! And didn’t want to pitch it. I do it a lot for omelettes so don’t really care about rehearing. but never had a whole steak left over

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky