Ref; Spring meet up?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
Well we survived winter, and spring is upon us, so I would like to see what times work for people. Once we have a time defined, figuring out where is the next step.

Now obviously we need to keep an eye on our weather, but I was thinking the end of May perhaps? As for what we'd do..I was thinking some sort of ABT party. Every one make a different type of ABT and we can make them the day of, or reheat them in a smoker. Maybe we'll vote on the best if we have enough people and crown some one the king or queen of ABTs for the year?

Just let me know when you guys are available, and we can figure out the location from there depending on whom is coming from where etc.

Did I miss the details on this or is this a WI only get together? I always enjoyed driving through WI. ABTs sound good but they always give me bad gas so I guess I better not make the trip.

Well FB if you can get them there for EAA ...

If people end up going to the EAA and let me know, I can set up a meal for afterwards. I might go my self this year, it's been a while..and for those wondering what it is..

https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky