Received Prize, Thank You ( Smoked Pork Throwdown )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Working in yard today and a package showed up.

A big Thank You to Jeff , The judges and all the other entrants and voters in the last Throwdown

Thanks everyone . I will really enjoy these books. I really love reading cookbooks :emoji_grin:

David

DSC_3228.JPG

You earned it, David!
I think most of us have a soft spot for cookbooks.
When I was employed I used to read while eating lunch. One day I was checking out my new Rytek Kutas book
and the graphics guy walked by and asked "Are you reading a cookbook like a regular book?"
I said "Sure. How do you think I learned to make the sausage I'm eating?" :emoji_sunglasses:

Great gifts! I too am guilty of reading through cookbooks... so many different recipes to try whether you've ever made them before or not.

Ryan

Congrats Dave, I missed the voting. Now I'm gonna have to look that thread up.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats! We’ll deserved! Guffaw, I have too many of those cook books too, but enjoy them as well and can’t bring myself to part with any!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
You earned it, David!
I think most of us have a soft spot for cookbooks.
When I was employed I used to read while eating lunch. One day I was checking out my new Rytek Kutas book
and the graphics guy walked by and asked "Are you reading a cookbook like a regular book?"
I said "Sure. How do you think I learned to make the sausage I'm eating?" :emoji_sunglasses:

Thanks for the like and the comment Mose

I have lots of books and now that i'm getting into smoking foods I have a couple so these will be a great addition

Love your comeback about reading your book,

David

Reactions: SmokyMose
Great gifts! I too am guilty of reading through cookbooks... so many different recipes to try whether you've ever made them before or not.

Ryan

Thanks for thelike and the comment Ryan

Wife used to think I was weird for reading cookbooks , now she just thinks I'm weird for other reasons

David

Congrats! We’ll deserved! Guffaw, I have too many of those cook books too, but enjoy them as well and can’t bring myself to part with any!

Thanks for the like and the comment
I have a quite a few ( way too many if you ask my better half ) but she enjoys all the good and bad foods I try from the books.

David

Got my package last week donated by hillbillyrkstr hillbillyrkstr A fantastic collection of homemade goodies. Maple syrup, maple peach bourbon jam, hot pickles with a hit of ghost pepper and a blueberry ghost snd peach habanero hot sauce. Just amazing and friends and family have thoroughly enjoyed! I swear the pickles are some kind of food crack! Thanks again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky