Reapers new to me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice . So you harvest seeds and save for next year ?
I'll wait a bit to pick them,I will be saving some seeds the ones I have from last year, will probably still be good next season.

Man I am jealous with the late winter here I ran out of time to plant the pepper garden this year :mad: I got as far as getting the bed tilled and that was all booooo I guess next year

Peppers are looking good may start a hot sauce tomorrow.Have a Habanero/Birds eye blend to make today.
100_7327.JPG
100_7328.JPG
Lots of peppers on the plants in the garden now
Richie

Reactions: dr k
I made a hot sauce after smoking 20 halved choc habs for 4 hours. Smoking whistle: over a cup or so ACV. Used a little to puree habs and add to the rest of the ACV, 46 oz. Jug of V8, 1T onion powder, 1T garlic powder, salt if needed, simmer 2 hours to get your consistancy.

I didn't get to make my sauce yesterday & there is only 3 real ripe reds.
Richie

Update? I have a Carolina Reaper plant I bought online growing. Need to transplant it to a larger pot. I have some Ají caballero ("gentleman pepper") or Pique Pepper Plants starting off too...

Awesome . Is there another thread with the how you did it ? I have a plant full of tabasco I need to do something with .

Nice looking plants! What type of fertilizer do you use? I have Carolina Reaper, Peach Reaper, Spicy Lemon Drops, Purple Jalapenos and a whole host of other seeds to start. I know its late, but its southern California. I should be fine. Ill post the list of peppers Im growing

Nice looking plants! What type of fertilizer do you use? I have Carolina Reaper, Peach Reaper, Spicy Lemon Drops, Purple Jalapenos and a whole host of other seeds to start. I know its late, but its southern California. I should be fine. Ill post the list of peppers Im growing

I didn't do much feeding gave some coffee grinds and Epsom salt.I did give some plant an veg pellet type.The plants that were marked as Peach are only giving me red peppers.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky