Reapers new to me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Richie.

Wonder if I can grow peppers in my house through the winter?

Adam if it is a Green House yes.Super hots need a lot of sun light.Next year I think I will try Habanero Peppers I have been making a great tasting sauce with them.
Richie

I have a small green house. I probly cant find seeds now to try it. LOL

Pulled 8 quarts of ripe peppers
100_7623.JPG
Took 28 hours to dry in the smoker
100_7632.JPG
Dry yield was 8 cups
100_7643.JPG
Saved some for the freezer in case my sauce comes out good
Richie

I have to pick mine this morning. I work noon to 8:00 PM and it's going to freeze tonight.

I'll be out there on all fours in the rain before the temperature drops by 30 degrees.

I WANT MY SUMMER BACK and I really miss the daylight hours.

I have to pick mine this morning. I work noon to 8:00 PM and it's going to freeze tonight.

I'll be out there on all fours in the rain before the temperature drops by 30 degrees.

I WANT MY SUMMER BACK and I really miss the daylight hours.

Not going to freeze here yet,I still have a lot of green ones on the plants.
Richie

My Dwarf Plant was ready to flower
100_7790.JPG
100_7795.JPG
Plant is heading to the recycle yard tomorrow
Reapers are just to hot for me I have a sauce fermenting an hope it isn't to hot
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky