Ready to smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmminturn

Original poster
Aug 7, 2016
Hello! We are a husband and wife team from Omaha Nebraska! We recently bought our 1st smoker!...it's a Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite propane fueled. I found your forum looking for the best way to smoke pork sirloin roasts. We bought a 4pack from Costco and wanted to make pulled pork. But after reading some of your posts we are going with mesquite 225-250 to an internal temp of about 160 and will be slicing it.
We might throw in some chicken breasts later if I can get them thawed out ... I didn't plan that part very well ;)

welcome1.gif
 to you both, glad you're here.

At first it seems like there is so much planning to do.

After just a little bit it becomes much easier.

It's not as complicated as it at first seems.

Have fun.

Ed

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Thank you all! We're going to try to make Sunday's our smoking day! I'll be checking the site on smoking whole chicken, a sirloin tip and a venison rump roast!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky