Ready to eat Bacon.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ak1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 23, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Cured for one week, then smoked for a week.
5103efb3_S3000008.jpg

Was that cold smoked for a week? No heat at all?  Looks really nice!  Awesome color!

I hope we get to see some slices,

Bear

Awesome!!

And tasty!!

What more could a guy ask for?

Have a great day!!

Craig

That does look good!!!! course i haven't eaten anything in 2 days now!!!! Too much stress..the qview is starting to make me hungry though!!

icon_cool.gif

NOW THATS SOME SUPER GOOD LOOKING BACON there AK1. I really like it all meaty and stuff. We can't leave meat out like that if FLA.

Man that really looks tasty for sure - congrats on some great looking bacon

Nice job !! You can not put a price tag on something like this, that you do with your own hands, and hopefully pass down to others.

Another week or two or even a good month wouldnt hurt at all, that puppy looks like its ready to right now though.....great job, very well done, have You tried a piece yet????  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky