Re-Tread To The Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kai Yaker

Original poster
Nov 15, 2020
Minden, NV
Greetings all, I joined the forum years ago (Martin) and was active for a bit but then spent my time on another forum. Well I am back! I could not remember my log in info so I started with a new account.

I have been smoking off and on since the early 70's doing fish my dad and I caught. I got a little more serious in the 90's when I got my first smoker which was a GOSM gasser. From there I had a stick burner, pellet pooper, and then proceeded to what I have today (Yoder YS 640, two home build UDS', a Big Green Egg and I have a reverse flow on order through Kats. I am real excited about that and starting to prepare for it.

I am currently fully retired and trying to enjoy life.

Cheers everyone!

Yaker

Thanks all! Going out to fire up the egg for some beef tonight. Maybe even a brew or two or ten (my mother in law just arrived to stay with use for a week, yay...). Looking forward to all the help I will get from you all. Cheers!

Yaker

Thanks all! Going out to fire up the egg for some beef tonight. Maybe even a brew or two or ten (my mother in law just arrived to stay with use for a week, yay...). Looking forward to all the help I will get from you all. Cheers!

Yaker
Better go with 10 then just to be safe

Reactions: Brokenhandle

Yaker
Welcome back from Florida.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky