Rainy weekend help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinJBizzle

Original poster
Oct 19, 2017
Hello all! I am planning on smoking a Strip Loin this Saturday for a holiday party. Its suppose to rain and storm pretty much all day. Any other cooking recommendations for the strip loin I have already purchased? Could I smoke it before Saturday and then reheat it and it still be good? Any feedback would be awesome!

I would smoke before sat, and heat it in the oven, I always smoke my meats 2 or 3 days ahead of time I just think it taste better after it sits for a while, it's just my opinion .

Reactions: SmokinJBizzle
Smoke in advance, sous vide or the like to reheat. After trying to make jerky in a thunderstorm with tornado warnings, you realize some times, just do it before you scheduled ;)

Reactions: SmokinJBizzle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky