Questions to Ask Dr. BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kinda reminds me of the Burl Ives character from Rudolph the red nose reindeer. I'll google him and find out.

Thanks Piney

Chris

Reactions: zwiller
Here's more info on Dr. BBQ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lampe

We usually do a 20-minute interview on one episode.

We recorded two episodes. The first one went 30 mins, and the second one went 40 minutes.
He's got 9 books, been on 4 TV shows, has won 400 BBQ competitions, and just opened a restaurant 3 months ago.

We had a lot to talk about.

I did use the first few questions and did a shout out to the forums here at the end of the 2nd episode. It will air on February 26, (and is also Episode 26) of the St. Petersburg Foodies Podcast.

I learned A LOT about BBQ and smoking meats just from the answers he had to your questions.

Thanks for your input and participation.

I’m glad it worked out and appreciate you providing an update. Hope to figure out how to listen to it

Reactions: smokin peachey
Kevin thanks for keeping us up to date. When/if you release to the net can you let us know so we can give it listen. He sounds like an interesting fella.

Chris.

Reactions: weev
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky