Q/View of my Bottom Round

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
Well all I did was rub it and throw it in the smoker at 225 and smoked it till it was 143 internal.

Fabulous flavor.

fe9543b7_rndroast1.jpg

6a363f88_rndroast2.jpg

Thanx gang.

--ray--

(0||||0)

Looking good Ray. How is the Mrs doin these days? Hope she is felling better by now

icon_cool.gif

It really looks good from my house there Ray.

Looking good Ray. How is the Mrs doin these days? Hope she is felling better by now
Thanks for askin. She finally says that she's happy that she had the knee replacement. She's gettin around a lot better. I'm thinkin she's probably in the upper 90 percent of being recovered. It will be a year in February.

--ray--

That's some great looking meat!  I've been so stuck on pork but I'm coming around to the beef side.  Done another chuckie yesterday and now that bottom round is another idea! 
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky