pumpkin chunkin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeonthewater

Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
Clayton,NY
My town in upstate ny Clayton Ny ...foes an anual pumpkin chunkin and kcbs style bbq contest...and I did very well last year after only 8 months of practice...well after last year i was asked to do events and such all year...and with time flying by all year we have just completed this years contest...and with no actually "grand champion award"....but I have taken first in chicken and first in ribs ...I'm so elated at my continued succses....I only had to compete with seven others in my categories, but for my second year of smoking that delicious meat i feel somewhat more of a intermediate at this point....I working on my equipment all the time As I'm a fan of the beefed up T Drum smoker...kinda like a UDS nly modified with a second horizontal barrel on top for competition... next comes an actual sanctioned kcbs competition....but I'm pumped at this new hobbies I found is proving to be a sweet and smokey addiction.....so smoke on other members..and fellow uds smokers roll that coal baby!

Howdy smoke.. I love the profile name btw... cant wait to see some grub from the T..Welcome to SmF just incase I didnt already tell ya in your roll call ;)

Yea I gotta get the pictures ...but the towns chamber of comerce hasnt released them yet...smoke on the water is my team name...cuz I'm right on the st Lawrence river

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky