• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pulled pork

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Smoked a pork butt today. Went for about 11hrs at 225. Almost 9lb butt. Used my homemade butt rub. Smoked at 180 for the first hour. Then bumped to 225 until stall hit. Around 159 IT. Wrapped it and placed back on smoker until IT was 203. Put in cooler for 2 hours with towels. Pulled after that and boom......supper.

Attachments

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Man BB is one of my favorite things to throw on my stick burner. Yours looks awesome. Only thing I add to my pulled pork sandwiches is good ole sweet coleslaw. Great job!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Looks great. Awesome color.

Brokenhandle

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 9, 2019
That's sure looking good, the pork and the view! I can see why you like tending to your smoker

Ryan

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Man I'd eat a few of them sammies, minus the pickles.
nice work Jake!

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
I love everything about this post. The rub looks super, the smoker in a country setting, the butt being smoked to perfection then pulled for sammys. I'd give it two "likes" if I could. Looks like you don't have far to go to find wood to burn either. RAY

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Looks great, I bought 1 of the drill attachments for shredding ,wish I had done that years ago, works great

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
No snow and open water in the background. Looks like a quiet setting. Good looking diner.
Yeah man I have 15 acres and a mile long driveway. Pretty nice back here. No neighbors is nice lol. Thanks for takin a look

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
I love everything about this post. The rub looks super, the smoker in a country setting, the butt being smoked to perfection then pulled for sammys. I'd give it two "likes" if I could. Looks like you don't have far to go to find wood to burn either. RAY
It was a fun cook. Thanks ray

martin1950

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 18, 2019
Happy to see that you recognize cole slaw as a side dish and not a condiment. :emoji_wink: Just joking around.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.