Prime Time Sunday w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks killer. Man I love Mac and Cheese too.

Fabulous looking cook Brian. I could really dig into those burnt ends.

Point for sure
Chris

It's a shame it's all over!
Every time I see it, it looks even better!~
Nice Job, Brian!
Like.

Bear

Dang that looks really good! Good good always makes you feel better after teeth work!

Looks beautiful! And your wife is much nicer than mine. She would have taken one look at the price and said, "No way!" That's why I buy the meat. :emoji_wink:

That is an awesome looking meal Brian!
The burnt ends look delicious!
Did you cook the burnt ends covered or uncovered, and how long did you cook them? They really look tender & juicy!
Al

Al i did uncovered for about 75 minutes.

Only thing I would change is to make my homemade mac n cheese. The box isn't horrible but the brisket deserved better.

I'd stand in line and be looking forward to sitting down to that plate, nice work Brian! RAY

I was at Sam's club a few weeks ago and they had some Prime briskets that looked great and at $4.68/lb. Against my better judgement I didn't get one. Well After having some emergency dental work I was wanting to do something relaxing so I asked the wife if she could run by Sam's and get me one yesterday. Well being the wonderful woman she is she gladly did it for me.

View attachment 537526
View attachment 537531

Here it is trimmed and seasoned

View attachment 537537

Onto the smoker @ 300°. Doing a hotter cook on it today for a change.

View attachment 537540

A 6 hours into it and about to go into foil.

View attachment 537544

Looking good so far.

More to come.
sweet!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky