Prime Rib Reheat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Prime Rib Reheat

We had one nice slice of Prime Rib left from our Easter Dinner, and I decided to heat it up on my Weber “Q”.

I’ve been heating things like this up in my Sous Vide Supreme, but I felt like putting some Grill marks on it this time.
So since it had already been seasoned & Cherry smoked for about 4 or 5 hours, I didn’t put anything on it this time.
I just heated up my “Q”, and threw it on. Then flipped it over a few times until I got some nice color & Grill marks on it.
It ended up with Awesome Taste, but slightly dry, compared to the results I’ve been getting from reheating the same type of slices with SV.

So I can assure you I will be reheating all of my Prime Rib Leftover Slices in my SV, unless I do something different with them, like Jerky or Cheesesteaks.

BTW: Mrs Bear added the Taters Au Gratin to go with this Prime Rib slice that we shared.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

I'm pretty sure the one I'm reheating here is the one on the Bottom Left in this picture:
IMG_2003.jpg

Three days in the Fridge, and needing a reheat:
IMG_2014.jpg

Onto the Weber Q she goes:
IMG_2015.jpg

First Flip starting Grill Marks:
IMG_2017.jpg

Old Glory says it's very Windy!!
IMG_2019.jpg

A few more Grill Marks:
IMG_2021.jpg

Getting there now:
IMG_2022.jpg

Ready to Split in 2 ( 60-40 ):
IMG_2023.jpg

Bear's Share for Supper:
IMG_2025.jpg

Looking really good Bear! i love a PR as much as any and more than most and now i want a piece!
LIKE!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Tha
Looking really good Bear! i love a PR as much as any and more than most and now i want a piece!
LIKE!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Thank You Aaron!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky