Price Comparison - Costco, Wild Fork, and Restaurant Depot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

daspyknows

Smoking Fanatic
Jun 9, 2020
el cerrito ca
I generally use Costco Business Center which has lower prices, more primal cuts and better selection.

I think that's a good project. I think it would be useful to get frequent data sets from the same places to be able to track over time. I bet the low price sources with vary over time depending on buyers, inventory and promotions.

bill1

Master of the Pit
Apr 25, 2015
...She went to another Costco and they had a full pallet of the product she wanted...
I think what (or certainly the quantities) that Costco stocks is purposely varied with location. As we head into the Holidays, Costco sells a very good summer sausage at an incredible price...or at least some locations do, and it varies as you'd expect by social and economic situation of the clientele at the locations.

Bigtank

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Jul 10, 2018
Algona IA
Wild Fork does not have memberships available for my zip code therefor minimum shipping is $19.95 per order and there is no RD in Iowa. So it's Costco or Fareway for me.

Latest posts

Hot Threads