Pre 1988 OKJ vertical offset smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rsb

Original poster
Nov 7, 2020
I've been looking for one and found it,what's a good price to pay? Its saweeeeet!! 150$

Last edited:
I haven't bought it yet,I'm picking it up 2moro

I'll post pics of the refurbish it hasn't been used since last summer and needs a bit of TLC mostly minor surface rust from lack of use,after much research I'm sure it's an old school OKJ vertical offset and I'm jacked to now own one.

Reactions: TNJAKE
The OK Joe Vertical Roaster is the forerunner and inspiration of the Bandera. Much better unit than the thin Bandera with its 3/16" metal. Still has some quirks but good cooker. I paid $250-$275 for mine back when they were new. With the devaluation of the dollar $150 is a good price as long as it's not rusted out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky