Prayers for Cowgirl and her brother

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great news, CG! Glad to hear that he pulled through so quickly....tell him congrats on the pending nuptials, too!

Cheers,
Brian

Cowgirl, I'm so glad to hear the good news, may good health rein over all of you.

Cowgirl, I was happy to hear the good news. I'm glad all went well and he will be able to go home in a few days. Sending congrats to him on his wedding also.

Thanks for the update and sending continued good wishes your way

Steve

Glad to hear that everything went well. Congrats to him on the wedding but ain't that like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. HEE HEE. Many happy eons to the happy couple.

I have heard of shotgun weddings... Now triple bypass weddings? Was it the shock of the thought of getting married that scared him into the hospital?

Great news Cowgirl! Sorry I was out diving in Cancun and didn't hear about this until now, just glad all is turning out well.
Love Jimbo

glad to hear it married and all great
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky